The crisp fresh air and spectacular scenery of the central plateau, and the luxurious privacy of the exclusive cottages at the Huka Lodge, offer a change of scene like no other. When a break from the boardroom table is required, we have created the ultimate incentive, providing just the style of hospitality you need to inspire and energise you for all the challenges you may face back in the city.
The package includes:
- Accommodation for two nights, for two guests, in a suite at the Owner’s Cottage or Alan Pye Cottage.
- Use of all Lodge facilities and return Taupo Airport transfers, if required.
- Check-in from 2.00pm onwards, settle in and orientate, while later in the afternoon you can enjoy a tutored whisky tasting, presented exclusively for your private party.
- Gather for pre-dinner drinks and canapés in the Main Lodge, followed by a superb five-course private gourmet dinner in the Trophy Room.
- After a leisurely full country breakfast, transfer from the Lodge, in a private vehicle, to Kinloch on the shores of Lake Taupo. From here, your guide will take you for a scenic two-hour bush walk to secluded Kawakawa Bay.
- At Kawakawa Bay your private vessel awaits your arrival and a delicious light lunch will be served on board.
- After lunch, indulge in the challenge of a spot of trout fishing, as well as clay bird target shooting.
- Cruise back via the magnificent Maori rock carvings to Taupo Marina where you will be transferred to a private vehicle for the short journey back to Huka Lodge.
- The day's adventures will be captured by a local photographer, so you can take more than memories away from your outdoor activities.
- After drinks and canapés in your Cottage, enjoy the attention of your own private chef for a fabulous dinner that evening.
- Full country breakfast at leisure before departure from Huka Lodge.
Alan Pye Cottage or Owner's Cottage (on a double/twin occupancy basis):
Alan Pye Cottage or Owner's Cottage
|NZ$1,645 per person, per night (2 rooms/4 guests)|
|Owner's Cottage||NZ$1,491 per person, per night (3 rooms/6 guests)|
|Owner's Cottage||NZ$1,213 per person, per night (4 rooms/8 guests)|
All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include GST of 15%. This package is subject to availability.
While every effort will be made to provide this package in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last-minute changes due to circumstances beyond our control.